Friday 16 April 2010

My first post! :-)

Firstly I will start by introducing myself.

I am Laura and I am 23 years old. I am a working mother of twin girls. I am also a single mummy! I got the idea to do a blog from a forum I am on. Someone had posted about their blog so I thought I would do one myself!!

So anyway Chloe and Jaycee were born 29th January 2009 at 29 weeks and 6 days gestation. Chloe was 3lb10oz and Jaycee was 3lb5oz. They were tiny but they were mine and they were certainly perfect however small.

They needed to be transferred to another hospital so I didnt get to see my babies until they were 5 days old, By this time they were nicely settled and the lovely NeoNatal staff had them into a good routine and kept me informed each day of the progress.

Chloe was and still is my stronger baby, She has no health issues and she is 21lbs now at 15 months old.

Jaycee was my tiny fighter, she has no major health issues but she does get mild asthma when she gets a cold, I have a pump for her to use but she only uses it if she is bunged up!

As I said I am a single mummy and I am happy about this. We didnt have an easy relationship from about 16 weeks into the pregnancy. We finally called it a day 6 weeks ago and no looking back!

I am currently waiting to move into my flat which is just having a new bathroom and a new kitchen fitted and at the moment I am living with my parents. My poor mother looks at her dining room each day and says when is your flat going to be ready so I can have my dining room back as this is where all my stuff for my new home is stored lol.

It will be nice to have some time to themselves without me and the girls around..

I love my family very much and we are very close, I have a brother who is 28 this year and a sister who is 30 this year. I also have a wonderful mum and dad who do anything for us and a gorgeous niece called Morgan who is 5 in July. I have a cat called Marmalade.

Well thats all about me and I will update my blog as I go through this journey..

Thanks for reading!! Much Loves! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment